Welcome to UAP Docs - Installation
UserApplePie is on packagist https://packagist.org/packages/userapplepie/uap-user-management.
Install from terminal now by using:
composer create-project userapplepie/uap-user-management folder-name -s dev
is the desired folder to be created. Ex /var/www/mysite
- Files above document root:
- Place the contents of public into your public folder (.htaccess and index.php)
- Navigate to your project in terminal and type composer install to initiate the composer install.
- Edit public/.htaccess set the rewritebase if running on a sub folder otherwise a single / will do.
- Edit app/Config.example.php change the SITEURL and DIR constants. the DIR path this is relative to the project url for example / for on the root or /folder-name/ when in a folder. Also change other options as desired. Rename file as Config.php
- Import the database.sql to your database (Updated table PREFIX if changed in Config.php).
- Open your site and sign up! First User is Admin!
: For Image uploads to work, make sure the folders in '../assets/images/' have write permission by server.
: Make sure ../app/Logs/error.log has write permissions by server.
- Can't find what your looking for? Please use Forum